Wednesday, November 28, 2007

November Pictures

November Pics



Eileen eating her "ee-oh" (cereal)

Marcus Junior and his breakfast

Even Charles wanted in on the breakfast action!

His first teething biscuit. He cried when he dropped it.
Here he is trying to see how he can fit the biscuit
and the pig in his mouth at the same time.


Smiles in the morning

Such a precious sight to wake up to!

On our way to the park for a picnic lunch.

It was bright that day!

Watching cartoons with their chairs lined up in a row.
Even "baby" is watching
Funny girl

The Eileen face


My cartoon head


2 comments:

The Berg's said...

Hi! Should I stop checking here? It hasn't been updated and I'll just delete if you don't plan to. I know you've been putting pictures of the kids on the other one!

Mary Jo Murch said...

Hey there! Haven't heard from you in ages, and I just got your comment on my blog. How have you been? What happened with your birth?

Blessings!
Mary Jo